- The purpose of the meeting guidelines is to help oral and poster presenters create and deliver meaningful and impactful slide and visual presentations that will inform and engage attendees in lively discussions about workshop topics.
- Poster practical information
- Poster format is A0 portrait. This is 841 x 1189 mm or 33.1 x 46.8 inches.
- ARW2022 Logo for posters - download
- A Picture Related to Reliability
- Minimum size A3
- Award for the Best Poster
- Award for the Best Disaster Photo
Oral Contribution Information
- Oral Contribution Guidelines: Please download and review
- Computer: Only workshop computer will be used
- Format: Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF
- Slide size:
- Prefer size 16/10 (or 16/9).
- This slide size maximizes the use of the screen.
- Before your scheduled contribution please:
- Work with your session leader to ensure they have your presentation loaded unto the workshop computer.
- Familiarize yourself with the meeting room and equipment to ensure there are no presentation delays or disruptions.