CHEP 2023 will be publishing a peer-reviewed proceedings through the EPJ Web of Conferences.
The deadline for the initial submission of your articles is: Sat Sep 23 2023 at 09:00 UTC.
Frontiers for Big Data approached us to develop a dedicated "CHEP 2023" research topic in their journal. The plan is for the CHEP Program Committee and CHEP23 Proceedings editors to select 5--10 high-quality Proceedings papers to 'promote' and recommend for a long-paper version to be published in Frontiers' section on "Big Data and AI in High Energy Physics".
There is nothing extra that the CHEP23 Proceedings authors need to do to be considered for a long-paper recommendation (beyond writing a great Proceedings short-paper).
Instructions for Authors
General instructions for authors are provided HERE. In addition:
- Each article shall have at most 8 pages (references included) and use a single-column format. This applies to parallel oral presentations and posters. Plenary oral presentation articles shall have at most 12 pages.
- Each article must be submitted by a single person who shall represent all co-authors of the article.
- Articles must be submitted in PDF form. Please use the given LaTeX or Microsoft Word template, but only submit the PDF version at the end. Please check that the PDF version meets the provided PDF guidelines.
- Please follow the clearly documented style guidelines. Adherence to those guidelines will be checked by the reviewers and violations will have to be corrected by the authors.
- Please provide proper references to software packages and frameworks that were vital for the work covered by your article. Suggested guidelines are available from Matthew Feickert talk at CHEP2023 (presentation)
- Please print the provided copyright form, fill it out, and scan the completed form. Alternatively, use a PDF editor instead, but mind that an actual signature is required. Please upload the completed form together with your articles, as explained below.
Mind that you may need to have your article approved first by your experiment and/or institute: please check what applies in your case!
To upload your contributions to the proceedings please login to CHEP 2023 Indico, then navigate to Submission to Proceedings, select the relevant contribution, and submit using "Submit Paper". Please submit both the signed copyright form noted above, and the proceedings pdf file at the same time.
Please contact chep2023-pc-chairs AT cern.ch for any questions or comments about the publication procedures.
- September 23, 2023: UPDATED Submission deadline for articles.
- Spring 2024: CHEP 2023 Proceedings Publication through EPJ Web of Conferences.