10TH WORKSHOP OF THE APS TOPICAL GROUP ON HADRONIC PHYSICS
• 157 registered participants: in person and online
• 134 presentations: thanks for sharing your research with the community
• 6 plenary and 24 parallel sessions
Thank you to all participants, speakers, session chairs!
11TH WORKSHOP OF THE APS TOPICAL GROUP ON HADRONIC PHYSICS
14-16 MARCH 2025 in Anaheim, CA
• Mark your calendars!
SEE YOU AT GHP2025!
The 10th biennial workshop of the APS Topical Group on Hadronic Physics (GHP2023) provides great opportunities for nuclear and particle physicists to meet and discuss their common interests in hadronic interactions. The workshop precedes the in-person 2023 April Meeting of the American Physical Society (April 15-18, 2023) and will take place at the same venue.
Workshop topics include:
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning for hadron physics
- Electron Ion collider and other future initiatives
- Electroweak probes
- Extreme matter and neutron star collisions
- Hadrons in nuclei
- Hadron spectroscopy
- Hadron tomography
- Heavy flavor and jet production
- Neutrino-hadron interactions
- New physics and discrete symmetry violation in hadron physics
- Nonequilibrium dynamics
- Nucleon and nuclear spin physics
- Origin of hadron mass
- Physics of the quark-gluon plasma
- Quantum information for hadron physics
- Small systems and collectivity
- Transverse and longitudinal structure of hadrons
- Ultraperipheral Collisions