Jan 18, 2023
Indico upgrade to version 3.2.2
Indico is upgraded to version 3.2.2. This includes many new privacy features and user interface updates. This link provides an in-depth overview of these updates: Indico - Indico 3.2 (getindico.io).
Highlights of updates:
- New favorite event feature (just select the star at the top of the event page and it will be added to your favorite lists)
- Create a series from any event type directly from the event (previously only available under the lecture event type)
- Privacy feature updates to include identifying a data controller and creating a personalized data privacy notice
- Participant visibility options to include only to other participants, not displayed, or fully displayed to anyone
- Retention periods added for registration form and participant lists, so other data can be forgotten after an event takes place
- Registration forms have been modernized and revamped (only if approved use by JLab Event Services)
- Also you can now add accompanying persons
- Other small improvements/features:
- Speaker-only menu options can be added from the event customization section
- Person selector has been modernized (when choosing a speaker, chairperson, etc.)
- Improved notification via email for contributors (when comments are made in abstracts by reviewers)
- Subcontribution speakers submitter rights allows speakers to attach materials and add minutes without having management rights to the parent contribution.